- Purpose: The Christian Men’s Fellowship exists to: (1) Promote and encourage a personal commitment to Jesus Christ, through personal worship, prayer and obedience to His Word through the power of the Holy Spirit; (2) Promote and encourage strong male leadership in the home as ordained by God; (3) Promote and encourage spiritual, moral and ethical purity; (4) Promote and encourage strong marriages through love, protection and Biblical values.
- An additional major focus of the Christian Men’s Fellowship is to render service to individuals in need. This includes individuals within our St. John Family as well as non-church members in the greater Oklahoma City metropolitan area. We put special emphasis on assisting the elderly, and on working with young males to help them grow into Godly productive men.
- Meetings: Our regularly scheduled meetings are every Saturday morning from 6:00 a.m. to 7:30 a.m. At our weekly meeting, we enjoy a lesson for the week and then breakout into peer groups to review the lesson in depth. We also discuss activities and service projects on our agenda.
- Habitat for Humanity: The Christian Men’s Fellowship continues to work with Habitat for Humanity on a regular basis.
- Contact information: Deacon Ted Saxton firstname.lastname@example.org and Brother Richard Perkins at Richard.Perkins@cox.net