- The Luella Dunn Children’s Department is designed around two (2) major goals or focal points. They are Evangelism and Discipleship.
- Evangelism is the process of winning young souls to Christ.
- Discipleship is the process of assisting young people in their growth and development, toward becoming the kind of young Christian the Lord would have them to be.
- This program implements all facets of Christian Love in Everyday Living€ť for the total involvement of all children and youth; personal and mass evangelism; involvement in the community; and developing Christian unity in genuine fellowship, and dedicated life as a Christian Church.
- SPECIAL THOUGHT
- â€śYoung people are one of our most important resources. They represent both to us as gifts from God. WE MAKE THEM WHAT THEY BECOME: and can rejoice or lament over our handiwork.
- Young people are one of our most important resources. They represent both to us as gifts from God. We make them what they become and can rejoice or lament over our handiwork.
- Our Goal
- To lead persons to accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
- To maintain a creative ministry for Christian development of young people by designed fellowship of Bible Study, worship, Christian Recreation and out reach.
- To enhance young people’s ability to give evidence of faith in Jesus (i.e. being able to share the Gospel of Christ) through Evangelism and Discipleship.
- To encourage a positive self-concept through Christian principles. (Roman 1:16; 12:1)
- To encourage the involvement of parents or family, guardians or mentors and volunteers through training, workshop and/or seminars and special outings.
- The Children’s Ministry sponsors the following programs:
9:00 A.M. Enrichment Hour
10:30 A.M. Children Church (1st, 2nd, 4th, & 5thSundays)
Nursery provided for Infants â€“ 3 years of age every Sunday Morning during Morning Worship Service.
Children’s Choir Rehearsal (Ages 3-11) at 6:30 p.m.
Jr. Deacon’s Quarterly Meeting
6:00 P.M. Visual Praise Ministry
7:30 P.M. Judo
6:00 P.M. S N A P Bi-weekly
7:00 P.M. Explosion Hour
8:00 P.M. Children’s Usher Meeting (Wednesday before 3rdSunday)
6:00 P.M. Visual Praise
7:30 P.M. Judo
10:00 - 11:30 AM Cub Scouts Meets Bi-Weekly
- Contact:Patricia Brewer, Childen’s Minister at 418-0045
- Interested in The St. John Christian Heritage Academy? Visit our website at:www.stjohnchristianheritageacademy.org or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org